Traditional Barcelona family apartment with a modern flavour!
Recently refurbished and equipped with all modern commodities including:
WiFi, Air conditioning in each room, Hi Fi (plug your phone, mp3 or tablet), Smart TV with some channels in English, etc.
Central & Tranquil Location
Traditional Barcelona district of Eixample, in the Barri de Sant Antoni
Located between Plaça Catalunya and Plaça Espanya, two epicentres of the city. Within short walking distance to most places of cultural, historic, art, entertainment, culinary, shopping and tourist interest. Everything is at your doorstep.
Just a step away from the tourist attractions, so you can enjoy the authentic Barcelona and life-style like the locals!
20 mins from airport (via Aerobus)
1 min from Metro, buses and other public transport
Just a bus ride to Barcelona beaches
Easy walking distance to most places of interest: 15 min radius to Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Montjuic, Museums, etc.
Local stores just opposite and nearby open until late every day for your convenience: so if you are the kind of person who likes deciding things last minute or left behind your flip-flops... you will be always covered!Sleeps 6 people!
Sleeps 6 people!
- 3 bedrooms: 1 master bedroom with king size double bed and balcony to the rear, 1 double bedroom with two single beds (can attach together) and 1 single bedroom with two single beds (one pull out).
- living room with 2 sofas. large dinning table and two balconies
- kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, kettle, coffee-maker, oven, hob...
- bathroom with washing machine
- tranquil balcony at the rear with two chairs and a small table
All bed linen, house towels for each guest (we ask these to stay in the apartment) and even beach towels so you can travel light!
Also some essentials to make your short trip even more comfortable and easy: tea and coffee, sugar, salt, olive oil, washing up liquid, a couple of washing-machine and dish-washer tablets, toilet roll, hand wash, shampoo and shower gel.
Any other requirements? Please don't hesitate to ask... We are here to help!